Friday 12 August 2016

The State Of Being

The State Of Being

Image result for tranquil
Life is so busy, that is a fact. Yet something within many of us desires just to be quiet, be at peace and simply Be. With this in mind, body and spirit, I felt that I would dedicate a blog to wellbeing and simply being. My other blogs have been about writing, lifestyle and money. Yet something within me desired to write about 'Being'.
Image result for tranquil

It seems that for years I have watched and observed people in their fragmented states. All just doing, rushing and doing some more. I have been there too and came to the conclusion that one of the most wonderful feelings in life is the feeling of tranquillity inside. I have often wondered about other people's inner worlds and how they experience life. We can never truly step into another and perceive the world in the same way they do: the thoughts, the feelings and the filters. I wonder how many people are able to experience peace, internal tranquillity and true happiness. Do we all search for this? If we are searching then why aren't we connected to that which is inside? It all there simply awaiting discovery. So this little blog will, I hope, will provide insights into coming into beautiful states of being without getting wasted or chasing illusions.
Image result for tranquil

At first my intention was to discover ways in which to be calm, feel at peace and be unaffected by circumstances. It has been quite a challenge; however, there are times where I have felt elated. These feelings have come through simplicity. Nothing elaborate, I did not need to climb a mountain in a far-off country. Instead, I felt that by sharing what I find with others then effectively the journey is shared. What if other people could be helped by what I discover? That would be lovely wouldn't it? With this in mind and since we live in an era of knowledge... Then why not share and positively enthuse others to step into a wonderful state of being? So here we are... Is there a tip?
Image result for tranquil

Well today I simply placed my hand on my solar plexus, the area above your stomach and below the ribs, and took ten breaths with my eyes closed. It was simple, effective and worked to quieten my mind. Have a lovely day.

Enjoy my audio books at the following link:

No comments:

Post a Comment